Saturday, July 24, 2010

I am lost

DADDY!!!
You are the strongest !! not you??




















all is came so suddenly, didt give me time to prepare

hey, guys........
what is stroke? will it recover ?
doctor said :' passed the critical stage, but forever can't work, (no income)
although is recover already, but still not strong, just hope to have a miracle for him'


brother is terrible!
















everyone blame me,'how do you be a sister, useless'
I am sorry..
I thought just give him some time he will listen to me
I am so sad he didt listen to me and lied to me
mum is very stress, call me everyday to complain dad and brother
keep complain every day is making trouble for me!!


dad, we needed you
you must try your best to stand up
I know you dont like the feeling begging for others
but please dont stubborn, must obediently what doctor and mum said....
if you dont take good care, you will forever lying there waiting for people to serve you
then who gonna helped me to catch cockroaches and frog?

i scold them one by one,then only calm down the war

I told myself not to cry ...not to CRY!!!
but I am so useless ...I cant make it !!




go back hometown take care family?
continue work at KL?
forget my dream?
live for myself or family?
what should I do?

No comments: